Yes, it is soo very easy to do! If you don't know how to do this, simple follow these recommendations.
- I first had a 3 in. black border.
- I added the second multi colored border behind the first black border.
- Hand draw out the app. edge design of the black border, using a white quilting pencil on black.
- Using a contrasting color of thread, sew a running stitch just inside of the hand drawn line.
- Using same color thread as the first border, applique the edge down with a reverse blind stitch.
- This reverse blind stitch is something that I use alot in my crazy embroidery stitches.